The Manly Brothers Juniors Registration Day is an opportunity to meet the Manly Brothers officials, see the facilities, ask questions and find out more about the Manly Brothers Club.
If you prefer to Register Online
In order to play with Manly Brothers, the player (coach, trainer or volunteer) must be registered with the NRL.
- Go to www.playnrl.com
- Select whether player, coach or trainer
- Enter “Manly Brothers” in the search box
- Select “Manly Brothers”
- Click on “Register Now”
- Complete your details
- Pay the Registration Fee (for players).
Please register as soon as possible so that we may plan for the new season.
There are player vacancies in all age groups from Under 6 through to A-Grade.
*** Online registration must be completed and proof of payment must be shown
prior to socks & shorts collection. ***
2018 Registration Fees:
- Under 6: $70 per player
- Under 7 & 8: $100 per player
- Under 9 to Under 15: $190 per player
- Under 16: $210 per player
- Under 17 to Under 23: $230 per player
- A-Grade: $260 per player
Multiple Child Discount: First registration at full fee,
second and subsequent registrations at $130.00
2018 Registration Includes:
- Players Jersey (Jersey remains the property of the Manly Brothers)
- Training Jersey
- Qualified Coaching Staff
- Qualified Referees for every game
- Player Insurance, Manly Warringah
- District Team Registration Fee
- Presentation Day
Active Kids Program Voucher
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids program. From 31 January 2018, parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities.
Manly Brothers is registered to accept Active Kids vouchers (2018 Value: $100). The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
If you wish to use your voucher with Manly Brothers, simply enter the voucher number at the payment stage when registering your child at www.playnrl.com
Details on Active Kids Voucher: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher
With the completion of the 2017 season, all junior coaching positions from the 2017 season are now Vacant.
If you are interested in a coaching position at this club please do the following:
- Please email the club secretary with your intentions specifying the age group you would like to coach
- And your completed 2018 Coaching Application Form
If you were a coach from the 2017 season and you are interested in coaching again you are required to complete the above process.
All coaching positions will be ratified by the executive prior to the ground allocations and commencement of training for the 2018 season.