How to Register:
In order to play with Manly Brothers, the player (coach, trainer or volunteer) must be registered with the NRL.
To register –
- Type in “Manly Brothers” in the Search Box
- On the top right hand side, click REGISTER.
- On the next page, click PLAYER (or coach, trainer, volunteer (CTV) if you are registering yourself)
- On the next page, enter MANLY BROTHERS in the search box. A box with Manly Brothers logo will appear. Click on the down arrow in this box, and then click on REGISTER at the bottom of the box.
- On the next page, Click ADD A NEW PARTICIPANT. If your child had previous registrations with the club, add your child’s name EXACTLY as it was in previous registrations, along with birth date and gender (or your details if you are a CTV).
- The next page will have your child’s name (or your name if you are a CTV), if what you entered exactly matches previous registration. Click THIS IS MINE, to continue.
- A verification box will pop up. Make appropriate selection – either to phone or email, and enter VERIFICATION CODE.
- Your child’s details should be in the REGISTRATION DETAILS. Complete any missing information and click NEXT.
- You will be taken to the REGISTRATION SUMMARY PAGE. If you are registering before 1 Jan 2021, you will see a $20 discount applies. If you are using an Active Kids Voucher, enter the details. You will see the total due. Tick terms and conditions, and click on arrow for CONTINUE TO PAYMENT.
- Complete payment details (you can enter your child’s size for uniform)
- An email will be sent to you to confirm registration.
Please register as soon as possible so that we may plan for the new season.
There are player vacancies in all age groups from Under 6 through to A-Grade.
To Load photo and birth certificate
The process to add photos or identification to the participants profile is explained below
- In the top left hand corner there are 3 horizontal lines.
- Click on this and then ‘edit profile’.
- Here you can add/update the head and shoulders photo and upload documents.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION CANNOT BE COMPLETED WITHOUT PHOTO AND PROOF OF AGE (BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT)
*** Online registration must be completed and proof of payment must be shown prior to socks & shorts collection. ***
2022 Registration Fees:
- Under 6: FREE
- Under 7 & 8: $100 per player
- Under 9 to Under 15: $100 per player
- Under 16: $100 per player
- Under 17 to Under 23: $150 per player
- A-Grade: $260 per player
Multiple Child Discount: First registration at full fee,
second and subsequent registrations attract $60.00 discount per child (all kids to be registered together).
2021 Registration Includes:
- Players Jersey (Jersey remains the property of the Manly Brothers)
- Training Jersey
- Qualified Coaching Staff
- Qualified Referees for every game
- Player Insurance, Manly Warringah
- District Team Registration Fee
- Presentation Day
Active Kids Program Voucher
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids program. From 31 January 2018, parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school. The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities.
Manly Brothers is registered to accept Active Kids vouchers (2022 Value: $100). The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
If you wish to use your voucher with Manly Brothers, simply enter the voucher number at the payment stage when registering your child at https://playnrl.com/register/
Details on Active Kids Voucher: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher
Direct Deposit Information for Payment to Manly Brothers:
Should you need to pay for anything directly, then the banking details are:
Account Name: Manly Christian Brothers Old Boys Rugby League Football Club BSB: 633-000 Account Number: 145 25 9677
Please include a DESCRIPTION (name/team) so we can identify who and what the payment is for.
If you have any queries:
Mobile: 0417 428 783